Advice-led services to align your business strategy to core market trends and needs.
- Market dynamics
- Market positioning
- Product strategy and alignment
- Go to market strategy
- Solution strategy and roadmap
- Target Operating Model
Detailed assessment of vendor and institutional technology environments and strategies.
- Benchmarking to leading and
- Focused architectural workshops
- Technical environment assessment
- Technology strategy review
- Technology roadmap
- Technology briefings
- ROI modelling and optimization
Provision of industry-leading experts from Chartis’ connected network to help deliver your goals.
- Project delivery expertise
- Program advisory and design
- Meeting facilitators
- Trusted advisors
- Event chairpersons, panelists and speakers
End-to-end vendor selection support with the aim of partnering you to the best-suited technologies.
- Functional and technical requirements
- Use cases
- Vendor scans
- RFP/RFI generation
- Scoring and assessment
- Selection criteria and weighting
- Demo script preparation
- Implementation partner identification
Specialist services to both the vendor and institutional markets for M&A and divestiture activities.
- Capability gap analysis
- Upfront due diligence and investigatory services
- Target identification (competitor analysis, synergy assessments, SWOT)
- Deep dive analysis
- Non-core asset identification (divestiture and add-on acquisition)
- Vendor landscape
We do NOT provide regulated investment or financial M&A deal advice to our clients
Become a client
Chartis analyses the systems, products, vendors, applications and trends in the risk technology market. This insight is published in our flagship industry reports, white papers and research articles. Our intelligence supports our clients as they seek to improve performance through risk management, corporate governance and compliance. Alongside our extensive library of thought-leadership subscription reports, we also offer a range of services designed to help you maximize your market impact.